Clark the Fox | Premium Pattern
The Premium Pattern of Clark the Fox is a printable, 14-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern, with extra guide photos not included in the free version.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, May, 2020.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Do not put this or any soft toy in a crib with a sleeping baby to reduce risks of suffocation.
Advanced. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), front loops only (FLO), increases and decreases. Knowledge of amigurumi part attachment is recommended. Pattern uses non-traditional shaping techniques. Knowledge of the loop stitch and spike stitch is beneficial, but not required.
- Red Heart Super Saver, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/ 7 oz / 198 g per ball, White (WHT), < 1 ball; Black (BLK), < 1 ball; Carrot (CAR), 1 ball.
- G (4.00 mm) hook
- Two 18mm slit-pupil safety eyes
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Straight pins
- Slicker brush or hair brush
12.5” tall x 11” wide, with tail curled forward
2” x 2” = 8 sts x 8 rows in sc
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment ends at very end of project in case piece require repositioning.
- When placing markers, wrap marker around post of last completed st.
- Ch-2 at beginning of rows count as dc.
- Sc3tog – Single crochet three together: [Insert hook into next st, pull up a loop] 3 times, yo, pull through all four loops on hook.
- Bobble-st – Bobble stitch: [Yo, insert hook into st, pull up a loop, yo, pull through 2 loops on hook] 4 times in same st, yo, pull through all 5 loops on hook.
- SP-1 – Spike Stitch 1: Insert hook ONE row below next st, pull up a loop, yo, pull through two loops on hook.
- SP-2 – Spike Stitch 2: Insert hook TWO rows below next st, pull up a loop, yo, pull through two loops on hook.
- Sc join – Single crochet join: With slip knot over hook, insert hook through st, pull up a loop, yo, pull through both loops on hook. Sc created.
- Loop-st – Loop stitch: Insert hook through st, wrap yarn over finger, pull left side of loop behind right side of loop and pull through the stitch, yo, pull through both loops on hook. Loop-st created.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
My Premium Patterns come with unlimited one-on-one help from me! If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.