Corkscrew Gnome Wine Bottle Topper | Premium Crochet Pattern
Premium, printable version of the crochet pattern for the Corkscrew Gnome Wine Bottle Topper
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
The Premium version of this pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version.
Easy/Intermediate. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), increases and decreases. Knowledge of the loop stitch is helpful, but a willingness to learn is a good substitute.
- Red Heart With Love yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 370 yds/7 oz/198 g, Evergreen (EVER), 1 ball; Spinach (SPIN), < 1 ball; Aran (ARAN), < 1 ball; Tan (TAN), < 1 ball.
- G (4.00 mm) hook
- Tapestry needle
- About 8” coated 16 gauge wire, ends bent and crimped for safety
- Slicker brush or hair brush
- Straight pins for marking attachments
10″ tall from tip of beard to top of curled hat x 4″ wide
4 sts x 4 rows in sc = 1” x 1”
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.