D20 Baby Blanket | Premium Pattern
All patterns are written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, September, 2020.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Do not put this or any soft toy in a crib with a sleeping baby to reduce risks of suffocation.
Easy. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), half double crochet (hdc), and increases. Experience joining blanket square is helpful, but not necessary.
- Lion Brand Feels Like Butta yarn, 100% polyester, worsted weight, 218 yds/3.5 oz/100 g, Mint (MINT), 7 balls; Teal (TEAL), 1 ball.
- H (5.00 mm) hook
- Tapestry needle
36” x 36”
8 st x 8 rows in sc = 2” x 2”
- Edging of each triangle will have a “point st,” which is the center st if the 3-sc on each tip of the triangle.
- Side Triangles have a ch-3 at the beginning of each row to compensate for the stretch required in the slope of the triangle.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment ends at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.