Easter Basket Dragon, Premium Pattern, Printable .pdf
The Premium Pattern of Easter Basket Dragon is a printable, 8-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern, with extra guide photos not included in the free version.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, February, 2020.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Advanced. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), Right side (RS), Wrong side (WS), increases and decreases. Knowledge of amigurumi part attachment is recommended. Pattern uses short rounds for shaping.
• Caron One Pound yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 454g/16 oz/812 yds, Limeade (LIME), < 1 ball.
• Red Heart With Love yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 370 yds/7 oz/198 g, Aran (ARAN), < 1 ball.
• G (4.00 mm) hook
• Polyfil stuffing
• Tapestry needle
• Straight pins (optional)
Head: 7” long from nose to end of horns
Tail: 5” long
• Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
• For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
• Weave in attachment end at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
• Ch-2 at beginning of row counts as dc.
• Rounds labeled “Short round” are worked back and forth and will end before the round is complete, leaving stitches deliberately unworked to be worked in later rounds as instructed. This will create the curve of the tail.
• When instructed, an additional stitches will be added at the end of a round to move the starting stitch of the next round to the left.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.