Everyday, Everywhere Scarf Premium Crochet Pattern, printable
The Premium Pattern of Everyday, Everywhere Scarf is a printable, 3-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published in Happily Hooked Magazine, December 2018, and again on Hooked by Kati blog, August, 2019.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
ou may sell products made by this pattern, but please do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale. That’s not nice (and slightly illegal).
Pattern is written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Intermediate. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), increases and decreases. Knowledge of amigurumi part attachment is recommended. Pattern uses short rounds for shaping.
- Caron Simply Soft, 100% acrylic, 6 oz/170 g/315 yds, Dark Country Blue (BLU) 1 ball
- Caron Simply Soft Tweed, 97% acrylic, 3% Viscose, 5 oz/141 g/250 yds, Off White (WHT) 1 ball
- Caron Simply Soft Party, 99% acrylic 1% Metallic Polyester, 3 0z, 85 g, 164 yds, Chocolate Sparkle (BRO) 1 ball
- Caron Simply Soft Heathers, 100% acrylic, 5 oz/141 g/250 yds, Charcoal Heather (BLK) 1 ball
- H (5.00 mm) hook
- Tapestry needle
One size. Scarf is 50” long before sewing
3 rows x 3 stitches in V-st pattern = 2 inches x 2 inches
- Leave extra long tails on color changes. They will be used to sew the scarf into a loop at the end.
- Ch-2 at beginning of row counts as dc.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.