Hatching Dragon Egg Premium Crochet Pattern, printable
The Premium Pattern of Hatching Dragon Egg is a printable, 6-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern.
This is a pattern for crochet only.
All Premium Patterns are ad-free, printable .pdf files. They will be instantly downloaded upon purchase.
This listing includes the pattern for Hatching Dragon Egg amigurumi.
All patterns are written in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, March, 2019.
Easy pattern. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), half-double crochet (hdc), treble crochet (tr), slip stitch (sl st), increases and decreases.
- Red Heart Super Saver, 100% acrylic worsted weight yarn, <100 yds Spring Green (GRN), <100 yds. Dark Orchid (PUR), <200 yds Off White (WHT), <200 yds Black (BLK).
- G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
- Two 25 mm safety eyes
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (if desired)
5.5” tall x 5” wide x 5” deep when made with worsted weight yarn
Gauge is not important for amigurumi. Be sure to use the same hook throughout to ensure proportional size.
Picot: Ch 3, sl st in 1st ch.
- Work in continuous rounds unless otherwise specified by pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order specified by pattern.
- Do not weave in ends of each part until the end. This allows for repositioning of parts if needed.
- For more help with part attachment, check out “5 Tips for Perfect Amigurumi Part Attachment” at hookedbykati.com.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.