“Ho Ho Merlot” Bottle Boot Premium Crochet Pattern, printable
The Premium Pattern of “Ho Ho Merlot” Bottle Boot is a printable, 5-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern, with extra guide photos not included in the free version.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in English, in US terms, using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, July, 2019.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Easy. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), back loops only (BLO), increases and decreases.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, Cherry Red (RED) <1 ball, White (WHT) <1 ball, Black (BLK) <1 ball, Gold (GLD) <1 ball.
- G (4.00 mm) hook
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins (optional)
7.5″ tall x 8″ long when cuff is folded down
Diameter: Inside of boot 3” in diameter and holds a standard 750 ml wine bottle
8 sts x 8 rows = 2” x 2” in sc.
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment end at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
- Ch-2 at beginning of row counts as dc.
- Surface sc – Surface single crochet – Working around posts or in spaces of finished work, insert hook into desired stitch, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through both loops on hook.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.