Lewis the Dodo Bird, Premium amigurumi pattern pdf
The Premium Pattern of Lewis the Dodo is a printable, 8-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern, with extra guide photos not included in the free version.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, February, 2020.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Do not put this or any soft toy in a crib with a sleeping baby to reduce risks of suffocation.
Intermediate. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), single crochet (sc), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), increases and decreases. Knowledge of amigurumi part attachment is recommended.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, Grey Heather (HEA), 1 ball; Grey (GRY), < 1 ball; Carrot (CAR), < 1 ball.
- G (4.00 mm) hook
- Two 15mm colored round-pupil safety eyes
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins
11” tall x 8” wide
Gauge is not important for this project. Be sure to use the same hook throughout to ensure proportional size.
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment end at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.