My Fuzzy Valentine | Premium Pattern
Premium, printable version of the crochet pattern for the My Fuzzy Valentine
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
- Pattern is written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Intermediate. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), single crochet (sc), increases and decreases. Knowledge of loop stitch is recommended but not required.
• Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, Cherry Red, < 1 ball.
• G (4.00 mm) hook
• Two 24mm colored round-pupil safety eyes
• Polyfil stuffing
• Tapestry needle
6” tall x 6” wide
Gauge is not important for amigurumi. Be sure to use the same hook throughout to ensure proportional size.
• Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
• Loop-st – Loop Stitch: Insert hook through st, loop yarn back to front over index finger, slide hook over farside of loop, grab nearside of loop and pull around back of farside of loop and through st, yo, pull through both loops on hook, remove finger from loop.
• Loop-st Inc – Loop Stitch Increase: Work two loop stitches in next stitch.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.