Pudgy the Penguin amigurumi Premium Crochet Pattern pdf
The Premium Pattern of Pudgy the Penguin is a printable, 7-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern. It includes the pattern for Pudgy’s rick-rack hat.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, November, 2019 as part of a Crochet-A-Long. This pattern is now only available as a Premium Pattern.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format.
Do not put this or any soft toy in a crib with a sleeping baby to reduce risks of suffocation.
Easy. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), increases and decreases.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, Black (BLK) < 1 ball; White (WHT), < 1 ball; Carrot (CAR), < 1 ball; and Royal Blue (BLU), < 1 ball.
- G (4.25 mm) hook
- Polyfil stuffing
- Knee-high nylon stocking (optional)
- ½ cup of Poly pellets (optional)
- 2- 12mm solid black safety eyes
- A fork or pom-pom maker
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins (optional)
Penguin is 7” tall x 4.5” wide
10” tall with hat
Gauge is not important for amigurumi. Be sure to use the same hook throughout to ensure proportional size.
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment end at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.
There are no reviews yet.