Regal the Peacock Premium Crochet Pattern, printable
The Premium Pattern of Regal the Peacock amigurumi is printable pdf with clear instructions, LOTS of photos, and checkboxes for every row!
This is a PATTERN for crochet only, designed to help you make your very own Regal the Peacock.
All patterns are written in English, in US terms, using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Is there anything more regal than a peacock? This magnificent bird transfers beautifully to a crochet stuffed animal. He can show off his glamorous tail as a soft sculpture in your home. He can also make a lovely gift to hug and snuggle. My pair or peacocks is on my mantle in my home. Where will you put yours?
Regal the Peacock pattern 2.0 is designed to be easy to read. Whether you are a confident beginner or an expert plushy artist, this pattern come equipped with everything you need to succeed. When you are finished with your project you will have learned new and useful skills for your art form and created a beautiful piece to cherish.
Updated Premium Patterns now include checkboxes to keep you on track and organized, color coding when needed, and helpful tutorial photos right where you need them (and none where you don’t).
You Need to Know: chains (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), increases and decreases, mattress stitch sewing. Be eager to learn and ready to have fun!
You Will Practice Intermediate Techniques:
- How to use pins to perfectly place and attach amigurumi parts
- How to use increase and decrease to create 3D shapes.
- How to merge and branch parts with several branches
- How to work on both sides of a chain
- How to make feathers using the loop stitch
- Red Heart With Love, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 370 yds/ 7 oz / 198 g per ball, 200 yds Peacock (PEA), 200 yds Lettuce (GRN), 100 yds Iced Aqua (AQU), 100 yds Light Grey (GRY), 100 yds Black (BLK), <50 yds White (WHT).
- Red Heart Super Saver, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/ 7 oz / 198 g per ball, <100 yds Warm Brown (BRN).
- G (4.00 mm) hook
- H (5.00 mm) hook
- Two 15mm round-pupil colored safety eyes
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins
11″ tall x 18″ long from beak to tail
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.
A selection of free patterns, tutorials, and fun crochet articles can also be found at www.hookedbykati.com