Ulyssa the Unicorn, Premium Pattern, Printable .pdf
The Premium Pattern of Ulyssa the Unicorn is a printable, 15-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern, with tons of extra guide photos not included in the free version.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in English, in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, March, 2020.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Advanced. Knowledge needed of chains (ch), single crochet (sc), back loops only (BLO), right Side facing (RS), wrong side facing (WS), increases and decreases. Knowledge of amigurumi part attachment is recommended. Pattern uses short rounds for shaping.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, White (WHT), 1 ball; Lemon (LEM), < 1 ball.
- Red Heart Super Saver Stripes yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 236 yds/5 oz/141 g, Retro Stripe (RET), 1 ball.
- G (4.00 mm) hook
- Two 18mm colored round-pupil safety eyes
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins
11″ tall x 19″ long from hoof to tail
2” x 2” = 8 sts x 8 rows in sc
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment ends at very end of project in case piece require repositioning.
- Rounds labeled “Short round” are worked back and forth and will end before the round is complete, leaving stitches deliberately unworked to be worked in later rounds as instructed.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.