Guineacorn and Pigasus | Premium Crochet Pattern, printable
The Premium Pattern of Guineacorn and Pigasus is a printable, 6-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern, with extra guide photos not included in the free version.
Behold! The majestic guineacorn and the magnificent pigasus! This crochet amigurumi pattern combines the awesome cuteness of the guinea pig with all the magical properties of the unicorn and pegasus– an unstoppable combination. Wheek!!
THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT. THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY FOR CROCHET.
All patterns are written in English using US crochet terms and Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Do not put this or any soft toy in a crib with a sleeping baby to reduce risks of suffocation.
Easy pattern. Need to have knowledge of chains (ch)s, single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), slip stitch (sl st), increases and decreases, and amigurumi part attachment.
• G (4.25 mm) hook
• Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, White (WHT) < 1 ball, Light Pink (PNK) < 1 ball, Lemon (LMN) < 1 ball for unicorn only.
• Two 15 mm solid black safety eyes
• Poly-fil stuffing
• Tapestry Needle
• Stitch markers (optional)
7 inches long x 4 inches wide x 4 inches tall
• Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
• For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
• Weave in attachment ends at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
• reposition pieces if necessary.
• No color changes are provided. Change colors as desired for patches or markings.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me, via email or Etsy convo. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to www.hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale. That’s not nice.
A selection of free patterns, tutorials, and fun crochet articles can also be found at www.hookedbykati.com