Blob Cat Amigurumi Premium Crochet Pattern, printable
The Premium Pattern of Blob Cat is a printable, 5-page, ad-free, professionally formatted pattern.
This is a PATTERN for CROCHET ONLY!
All patterns are written in US terms using Craft Yarn Council abbreviations.
Originally published on Hooked by Kati blog, May, 2019.
This pattern is a printable .pdf file, ready for instant download, ad-free, and in a professional format. It contains extra pictures not found in the free version. This pattern is also available in a web-only, free format at www.hookedbykati.com.
Do not put this or any soft toy in a crib with a sleeping baby to reduce risks of suffocation.
- Red Heart Super Saver 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 364 yds/7 oz/198 g, Any color (MC) < 1 ball, Accent Color (AC) < 1 ball, Black (BLK) 50 yds.
- G (4.00mm) hook
- Two 15mm slit pupil safety eyes
- Polyfil stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins (if desired)
- Stitch markers (if desired)
6” tall x 5” wide x 5” deep
Gauge is not important for amigurumi. Be sure to use the same hook throughout to ensure proportional size.
Bobble-st: (Yo, insert hook into st, yo, pull through 2 loops on hook) 5 times, yo, pull through all 6 loops on the hook.
- Work in continuous rounds. Do not slip stitch unless otherwise specified by the pattern.
- For best results, assemble parts in order as directed.
- Weave in attachment end at very end of project in case pieces require repositioning.
Post comments and pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #hookedbykati, on the Facebook Page, or in the Hookers and Crafters Facebook Group.
You may sell products made by this pattern, but please link back to hookedbykati.com or credit Hooked By Kati on the craft fair tag. Do not copy this pattern for distribution or sale; that’s not nice and slightly illegal.
All my patterns come with unlimited help from me. If you run into a snag, drop me a line! I respond quickly and will help any way I can to clarify any confusion or challenging stitches.
Linda S. –
As a cat lover and stuffie collector I fell in love with these two and have plans to make a whole family. So easy to crochet!